Author Topic: zombie was here...  (Read 6861 times)

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
zombie was here...
« on: December 31, 2012, 10:26:07 PM »
I know... Wanna buy a blue '04 cheap?

...yaayyy!!!

http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=2325.msg91418#new

..he's got that zx up to 76mph...     :o

..dang...

« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 11:13:28 PM by wordslinger »
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Re: zombie was here...
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 11:13:10 AM »
And?
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 02:21:15 PM »
Chaos is my co-pilot.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 03:25:31 PM »
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

LoveMyKymco

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 06:18:04 PM »
And zombie has been found, not sure why the stupid remark 080 maybe youre just joking around but Im glad zombies alive and well.
My 82 mph Killer Full MHR zx50 build (now 91 mph gps verified)
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=7795.0
My Fabrizi/MHR "can it cost anymore?" build
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=12146.0;topicseen

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 12:07:48 AM »
..yeah, me too...

..he's about to finalize the zx, and then he'll post it all to that "umpteenth" thread...

..says he's done with "super-scooter-tuning" after that project...

..got some big-bike projects he's working on...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 01:15:58 AM »
And zombie has been found, not sure why the stupid remark 080 maybe youre just joking around but Im glad zombies alive and well.

It was announced about a week ago that Zombie was alive and well, so it's not news that he's been found. Zombie himself isn't maikg any big deal about him being missing from the forum or that he is back, so why should we. He is aware if he cares to be that many people were wondering what had become of him, as far as I know he hasn't addressed this, so I don't get the "announcemnt after announcement" that Zombie is back.

This forum is full of members cracking wise, yet when I add a little joke you get bent out of shape as if you have some bond with someone and your feelings are hurt in his defense, get over yourself.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 02:01:29 AM »
..many people didnt read that announcement a week ago...many ppl are " close friends" with z...that they would comment on my post in a heartfelt way should be expected...

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 02:05:09 AM »
..many people didnt read that announcement a week ago...many ppl are " close friends" with z...that they would comment on my post in a heartfelt way should be expected...

Yup. I never saw all the "announcements" last week? Didnt see a one. It was xmas and new year so a lot of folks had other things to do and didnt visit as often as usual i guess.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 02:11:07 AM »
...this was actually the most active december in forum history..

..given, that's not saying a whole lot...compared to past decembers, which are historically the slowest month of every year...

..holidays and family take up most of our time...

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 02:15:42 AM »
holidays and family take up most of our time...

As does alcohol, sex and "cigars".  ;D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2013, 02:27:59 AM »
 ;D :o ;D

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2013, 11:49:01 AM »

Your assuming a great deal here.

I don't see many people responding in a heartfelt way.

I think of Zombie and all the members here an internet friend and would be hurt and sad if something were to happen to any member here (it's a human trait of mine). You started with posting he's back, I simply said "and" as in what's your point or where should we go with this "news"?

I don't see any others commenting until my comments, if it's too slow here don't hold me responsible, I've been posting and all because others arent posting doesn't mean that haven't read the forum.

LoveMyKymco

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 03:04:10 PM »
Zombies a good dude, hes been more help with my zx50 builds than anyone else on here by far. If it werent for him helping me with parts and knowledge Id only have 1 broke down zx50, instead I have 3 that run like striped apes. Thats why Im glad to see him back and around.
I guess some people just are haters that they wouldnt be missed if they never posted again guess.
My 82 mph Killer Full MHR zx50 build (now 91 mph gps verified)
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=7795.0
My Fabrizi/MHR "can it cost anymore?" build
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=12146.0;topicseen

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2013, 03:24:38 PM »
Zombies a good dude, hes been more help with my zx50 builds than anyone else on here by far. If it werent for him helping me with parts and knowledge Id only have 1 broke down zx50, instead I have 3 that run like striped apes. Thats why Im glad to see him back and around.
I guess some people just are haters that they wouldnt be missed if they never posted again guess.

Just shows how wrong you can be. I was one of those missing him when he stopped posting. I like him too, he made me an offer on parts for my outboard eng should I ever need them. By all counts he's a good guy to have around.

However Zombie made no big deal over his absence or his reappearance so why should we?

No offence towards you or anyone but Zombie didn't find it importtant enough to make a statement.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()