Author Topic: Suggestion for all members  (Read 7979 times)

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion for all members
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2013, 02:30:00 AM »
..bigger oem carb, and less restrictive oem exhaust on that ppl...

Yup... And unrestricted rear pulley...

I'm betting mine has more acceleration though... at least I hope...

I need to throw a little more money at my ZX. Wouldn't take much to get it up to 50 mph. Among other things, it got moved to the back of my priority list. I have another Yamaha Blaster quad I bought about a year ago that has been put on the back of the list too. Just needs the cylinder sent off, machined, and matched with a piston kit. Only $150 on Ebay. Worth it if you ask me...

I'll get back to my projects eventually. Maybe a month or two...
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2013, 02:33:30 AM »
I'm betting mine has more acceleration though

..yeah, and more torque up the hills too!!!...

...i still have that 01...it's actually now a 70 cc project, as well...

..just sitting there....
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

bleys

• Ride what you like, not what other's like.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2013, 04:24:22 PM »
Len,

Love the PawSox....used to get season tickets....but no longer have the time.  As for the Red Sox...they have been  taken over by the Pink Hat crowd and the games are no longer fun.  Still root for my KC Royals though.  The Pawsox are the best entertainment value in town - especially when they have fireworks.  By the way, the owner, Ben Mondor died about 4 years ago - a very sad day for Pawtucket.
Bill
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
2009 Xciting 250Ri - gone :(
2014 Honda CTX700N

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2013, 05:34:06 PM »
Bleys,

I feel you my friend. I grew up rooting for the New York Mets. I could never be a Yankees fan. To be so was taboo. My father grew up a Brooklyn Dodgers fan. As for the Mets, Las Vegas is now the home for the next 2 seasons for their triple A farm team. The Mets organization will find out very soon what a dump Cashfan Field is. In fact our former mayor, Oscar Goodman was focused on bringing a Major League Franchise to Vegas. This will not happen. The studies that were done on Cashman Field proved it would cost just as much to renovate Cashman as it would to build a brand new Minor League stadium. I guess being a Mets fan I will check out the new minor league club. God help us all.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2013, 05:51:22 PM »

..just sitting there....

I know how that goes
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

big blue

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2013, 08:18:54 PM »
Nobody is really a Yankee fan. They just like to have that trophy every year. They just open that big wallet. It didn't work last year.
2012 Kymco Like 200i LX (Sold)  Salem, Oregon USA

bleys

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2013, 03:27:39 PM »
There's a team called the Yankees?  Seriously, I grew up watching George Brett play for the Royals.  I went to his Baseball Hall of Fame induction.  In his speech, he said that one of the great things about baseball was the rivalries that have gone on for years.  He then noted that he would always root against the Yankees and would always cheer for the Royals.  The Yankees are the team I love to hate.  I respect several of their players, though.  KING, wonder how your father would feel about Donny Baseball coaching the Dodgers?
Bill
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
2014 Honda CTX700N

big blue

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2013, 08:49:12 PM »
Bill, It will suck watching Kevin Youkalis in pin stripes at third in the Bronx!   Len :'(

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2013, 11:10:11 PM »
..!!EAST COAST!!..

..RAVENS tonight!!..

8)
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2013, 05:57:55 AM »
Now that the NFL season is over, I wonder if the players are looking forward to playing outdoors next year in my hometown of New York City? I know they can handle it. I just hope my New York Giants are there to win the Superbowl again in front of the greatest fans in American Football. Go G-Men!

bleys

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2013, 10:40:01 PM »
Bill, It will suck watching Kevin Youkalis in pin stripes at third in the Bronx!   Len :'(

Yes it will.  But the Sox decided to trade him and you can't blame him for taking the money.  Another move made for the "Pink Hats."  He was not considered likeable enough for the average fan.
Bill
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
2014 Honda CTX700N

big blue

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2013, 09:26:30 PM »
I know what you  mean about the "pink hats" but he was such a gutty kind of player like Dustin Pedroia. That is I why have always enjoyed the Sox. They have always typified the blue collar go gettum' spirit. I guess the front office has to make allowances for the folks in Haaahvid Yaahd! ;D   Len
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 09:28:08 PM by big blue »

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2013, 09:48:17 PM »
I respect the Red Sox, but remember this: as a New York Mets fan the Mets beat the Red Sox in seven games of the 1986 World Series. The Sox were literally one strike and one out away from upsetting the Mets in game six, when the Mets made an effort to come back adn beat them. As I recall the Sox won less than 90 games while the Mets had won a 108 games in the regular season. This would have been one of the greatest upsets in sports of all time. I know the Sox won 2 World Series when they beat the Yankees in 2004 after being down 3 games to none. I just had to get this in being the New York sports fan that I am. Its all good Red Sox Nation.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()