Author Topic: Anyone know to buy original parts online.  (Read 1443 times)

Kenneth76

• View Profile
Anyone know to buy original parts online.
« on: January 28, 2013, 05:17:13 PM »
 I trying to find some place to buy original body parts for my people 300 gti , plus trying to find the same silver color number , because some idiot scratch my top case and one side or my bike , not to bad, but anyway  i want everything look like new. If anyone know some place to buy original parts or paint, please let me know, thank's.

MotoRandy123

• Lets Ride!
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone know to buy original parts online.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 05:21:28 PM »
Have you tried http://www.stadiumyamaha.com/pages/OemParts ? They have stock parts.
2012 Yager GT 200I - Southern NH

mrmike

• Syuracuse, NY
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 09:51:30 PM »
  Kenneth 76

I just bought a new (2012) silver GTI300. It's still at the dealers, and I won't be picking it up until April, but when I do I'm putting a different Shad top case on it. I will be selling the stock silver one. I have no idea what a fair price is, and you would have to get the lock changed to fit your key. If your still looking in April, look up my profile for my E-mail address and contact me. I'm in Syracuse, NY

Check out Powersports warehouse.com for OEM parts
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 09:55:44 PM by mrmike »
Blue '23 People S 150i ABS  Moto Discovery GPS bar, Shad SH33 top case, Iridium spark plug, Black reflective graphics, Battery Tender ring terminal cable, LED tag light.         
Past rides- '73 Honda 450, '00 Harley Softail Deuce, '10 Kymco People 150, '12 Kymco GTI 300, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i ABS

Kenneth76

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 03:09:01 PM »
 Hi, i send my bike to the body shop today to paint the minor scrash in diferent parts, the body shop charge me $300.00 anyway i paid because i have not choice , i want everything like new. Motorandy123 i see the website stadium yamaha , the price is not bad , i find everything for my people 300 gti, and mike thank for the offer , but nothing in my bike is broke , is only minor scratch and easy to fix, i hope the body shop find the exact silver color. Next time i bring the picture before and after.

de dee

• 2011 300i downtown 82,265 KM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 09:09:48 PM »
    One more place is    powersportswarehouse.com      I find they are a little cheaper,   now if I could order some warm weather for canada with out global warming ,.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()