Author Topic: Beautiful Day riding again  (Read 2647 times)

BigOrange

• View Profile
Beautiful Day riding again
« on: February 17, 2013, 05:46:19 PM »
Yesterday, was beautiful and I got to ride 100 miles.  Yeah winter is over.
I wish I could ride more and drive less!
2009 Xciting 500i White!
2007 Xciting 250 Orange!

fshfindr

• View Profile
Re: Beautiful Day riding again
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 08:37:43 PM »
After about 2 weeks, I actually did ride for more than an hour on Friday.  Sweet one went to a movie with a girl friend and I went for a ride.  No place special. I started following a motorcycle but he turned into Home Depot.   A  little in Lawnside, a little in Cherry Hill, Haddonfield, Haddon Hts, Mt. Ephraim, Audabon, (Home of Joe Flacco), I actually rode right past his favorite diner on The White Horse Pike and a few other towns.  It sounds like a lot but I did it in about 90 minutes.  The small towns here in SJ are grouped close together, as you cross intersections, you go into differant towns, I didn't even mention my town of Bellmawr.  All I can say is that after about 3 weeks, sick during 2 of them, it felt good to ride.  The Yager started right up after I disconnected the battery maintainer.  :)

Richard L.
Richard L. in Bellmawr
Keep The Rubber Side Down & The Helmet Side Up

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 06:20:16 AM »
I have been able to ride for about two weeks now here in Vegas Baby. In fact this past Saturday, my local scooter club celebrated its 4 year anniversary. It was in the mid sixties. In less then 2 weeks we have the annual Vegas highrollers scooter rally taking place Thursday Feb28th-March 3rd. I have been to the last two and they always a blast. Here is the link if you would like to attend this rally. www.lvscooterrally.com Happy riding to everyone. 8)
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

fshfindr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 12:15:42 AM »
I FEEL LIKE UNFRIENDING YOU.  TEMP IN THE 20'S HERE.
Richard L. in Bellmawr
Keep The Rubber Side Down & The Helmet Side Up

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 02:12:17 AM »
I only ride 55 miles round trip every weekday, regardless. And yes, Nashville has winter.

BigOrange

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 02:27:42 AM »
Today,  I rode about 50 miles in town.  I am in Southern Arizona and the weather has been too cold for us to ride.  We have had a couple of days perfect for riding.  Wednesday, Thursday and Friday highs are back in the 40's no riding for a few days.  Next week when the Accenture Match Play comes to town we will be riding again.  Maybe Skiing this when the weather turns south.  Back to riding next week.

The bike was purring today and it was perfect!

2009 Xciting 500i White!
2007 Xciting 250 Orange!

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 05:04:59 AM »
I am in Southern Arizona and the weather has been too cold for us to ride.  We have had a couple of days perfect for riding.  Wednesday, Thursday and Friday highs are back in the 40's no riding for a few days.

Ha. Piker.  :)

BigOrange

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 02:26:41 AM »
Spoiled.  I'll admit it.  No carpool today took the scoot.  Logged another 70 miles. Temp today 70.  Tomorrow rain, cold and winter advisory snow above 4000 ft.  We normally have about 330 days of riding weather.  It seems to me like the  last 60 days have been too cold. In my schedule I can ride Friday, Saturday, Sunday and sometimes one of the other days.  Mon-Thurs drive a carpool 4 kids. Can't get 4 kids on the Xciting 500.

2009 Xciting 500i White!
2007 Xciting 250 Orange!

sissy mary

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 04:16:55 PM »
To all of you basta-rds who can ride when it is about 20 degree's here in Michigan. I hope you all die, but not before getting a very painfull rectal itch. ;) :) :D ;D :-*

BigOrange

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 10:36:36 PM »
It was 70 yesterday.  They stopped the World Golf Match Play because of Blizzard in Southern Arizona.  It will be 55 and dry tomorrow.  I will be riding tomorrow.  Friday almost 70 again.  Will be riding on Friday for sure.  If it freezes tonight it will be a bummer.
2009 Xciting 500i White!
2007 Xciting 250 Orange!

BigOrange

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 07:39:06 PM »
37 degrees this morning and the coldest ride ever for me. It did give me the opportunity to try out the freeze out top I purchased on sale at Cycle Gear.  No carpool equals scooter day. 
2009 Xciting 500i White!
2007 Xciting 250 Orange!

AMAC1680

• Outdoorsman, Advocate, Paraplegic
    • View Profile
    • SEGS4VETS
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 08:20:27 PM »
After about 2 weeks, I actually did ride for more than an hour on Friday.  Sweet one went to a movie with a girl friend and I went for a ride.  No place special. I started following a motorcycle but he turned into Home Depot.   A  little in Lawnside, a little in Cherry Hill, Haddonfield, Haddon Hts, Mt. Ephraim, Audabon, (Home of Joe Flacco), I actually rode right past his favorite diner on The White Horse Pike and a few other towns.  It sounds like a lot but I did it in about 90 minutes.  The small towns here in SJ are grouped close together, as you cross intersections, you go into differant towns, I didn't even mention my town of Bellmawr.  All I can say is that after about 3 weeks, sick during 2 of them, it felt good to ride.  The Yager started right up after I disconnected the battery maintainer.  :)

Richard L.

Did the Yager have any trouble making it up Mt. Ephraim........lol.

Be Big,
AMAC
www.SEGS4VETS.org
2017 Lance Cali Classic 200i
2013 SYM RV200
2013 Kymco Downtown 300
2010 Lance Cali Classic-sold
1973 VW Dune Buggy
1974 VW Meyers Manx

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()