Author Topic: Where is Everybody?  (Read 6549 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Everybody?
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 03:44:20 PM »
How about a pic of the Prowler 08.... ;)

Here are  a few, I just got back from picking her up in Chicago and drove her 800 miles so she's a bit dirty.

You also get to see my ugly mug, I'm the guy with the Purple, the flames are a custom 1 off 10K paint job by the way. Here's a link:

http://www.prowltalk.com/vbforums/showthread.php?t=27204&highlight=dave%27s+show

Thoughts, comments accepted.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:46:20 PM by 08087 »
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Mike Green

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 12:30:05 AM »
WOW! 08,
What a gorgeous vehicle. And I thought my Spyder was exotic! That ride would be at the top of my bucket list. I know you are really going to have fun when Spring arrives. (Hey dude that is one nice chick magnet). I'm glad to see you're OK and glad you're back. I always enjoy your posts; they are informative and thought provoking. Enjoy that Prowler man, it's a shame they don't make them anymore but I guess that only adds to the value and collectability.
Mike

kiki

• Xciting 500i R ABS
    • View Profile
    • Forum for scooters&motorcycles in Spain
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 12:34:02 AM »
Hi, from Spain. Here it is 1:19 am right now. Day Feb. 22   -please excuse my bad english-

The weather it is rainy at Madrid, where I live.  This morning I became totally wet riding my xciting 500.

I told you before I created a forum called www.scootergt.es or www.scootergt.com

Every week end, the people meets in order to ride together. Near Madrid ther are many mountais with roads full of curves. The reason it is to ride, to have somethig, and friendship.

We take a lot of pictures and videos of every event. If you want to see these pictures, you can visite us. The only requirement it is to be registered and logged in. If someone want to do that, the people will receive you. Many of them speak english better than me, jeje

Well, I'll try to post more here in the future.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 12:35:58 AM by kiki »
If I have to stop, I will die.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 01:02:28 AM »
Hi, from Spain. Here it is 1:19 am right now. Day Feb. 22   -please excuse my bad english-

The weather it is rainy at Madrid, where I live.  This morning I became totally wet riding my xciting 500.

I told you before I created a forum called www.scootergt.es or www.scootergt.com

Every week end, the people meets in order to ride together. Near Madrid ther are many mountais with roads full of curves. The reason it is to ride, to have somethig, and friendship.

We take a lot of pictures and videos of every event. If you want to see these pictures, you can visite us. The only requirement it is to be registered and logged in. If someone want to do that, the people will receive you. Many of them speak english better than me, jeje

Well, I'll try to post more here in the future.

Greetings from the US, never worry about your English, I'm American born and can't spell worth a lick. As soon as I log off here I'm going to check out your site. Doubt I'll post as I'm not in Spain but will read some and you never know.

Mike, I guess it would draw the girls, but the fun for me is taking the little ones 3 and 5 now for a ride in "Daddy's special car" as they both call it. They both think it's the "coolist" and that's what matters. First day of school will be great for them to jump out in front of their friends, LOL!

The car give me something to do with myself when not on the boat or scoot, it starts conversations for sure. Thanks for looking and the compliment(s).

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

kiki

• Xciting 500i R ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2013, 01:17:44 AM »
08:

You know that Google translates everything more or less fine for you.

I hope you register there, and post; no matter if it is in english or spanish. The people will respond you.

Mike Green

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2013, 01:29:43 AM »
08, no wonder I have grown to like you. Your integrity and parenting sounds a lot like Vivo's. When a man can put his toys in the proper perspective and still be a good father I can really admire that. My two daughters and son are all grown up and my girls have given me beautiful, wonderful grandchildren. Since we are all separated, (one daughter is in Kansas and another in Georgia), and I don't see them all as much as I would like. You nourish your little darlings and the special times will never be forgotten. The toys are soon forgotten.

Kiki, See my response in the Xciting 500 thread. We're glad to have you! Mike

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2013, 01:30:37 AM »
Great car Dave! Good you didn't get that Delorean... ;D ;D ;D

@kiki... Welcome to the forum...  I'm from the Philippines but my great great grand father came from Spain.  From a small village of Castandiello in the province of Asturias.  That was in the 1800's...

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2013, 06:01:08 AM »
Wow, I feel for those of you in the mid west and the east coast. Here in Vegas, it looks like temps will be heading into the upper sixties to low seventies by the end of next week. God is cooperating with all  the scooters that will be in town next weekend for the Highrollers scooter rally. We are spoiled. Spring is almost here for the rest of the USA.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2013, 07:59:48 AM »
Been raining for 16 continuous hours now.... great day to ride.... ;D

fshfindr

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2013, 04:22:17 PM »
Does that car come in a two wheel version?
Richard L. in Bellmawr
Keep The Rubber Side Down & The Helmet Side Up

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 05:51:11 PM »
Now that is a beautiful piece of art. Vroom,Vroom. I love that car.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2013, 07:43:15 PM »
Now that is a beautiful piece of art. Vroom,Vroom. I love that car.

Mybest guess would be a Harley!

kiki

• Xciting 500i R ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2013, 09:01:21 PM »
Great car Dave! Good you didn't get that Delorean... ;D ;D ;D

@kiki... Welcome to the forum...  I'm from the Philippines but my great great grand father came from Spain.  From a small village of Castandiello in the province of Asturias.  That was in the 1800's...

Your parent was borned at a wonderful place. Asturias it is one of my favourites regions in Spain. There you can find cliffs followed by wonder beaches. The mountains are near too. One of the most important  mountains called "los Picos de Europa".

If you or someone could visit this region, will be not disappointed. The people, the food, the seafood, everything is perfect there.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2013, 01:26:36 AM »

If you or someone could visit this region, will be not disappointed. The people, the food, the seafood, everything is perfect there.

Haha! I love Fabada Asturiana and I cook this every Christmas...my friends love this and since they are not familiar with it, I am the only one who can cook this.... The recipe was handed down from my great great grandfather... now I am teaching my son how to cook this...

OIWB

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2013, 11:15:13 AM »
That dish looks wonderful, what time are you serving dinner?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()