Author Topic: Opinion of This Forum  (Read 3060 times)

SylSki

• View Profile
Opinion of This Forum
« on: April 02, 2013, 10:12:07 PM »
My "opinion of This Forum" is that it is truly a great user friendly Forum and many interesting and helpful people are logged on to it. I no longer own
a Kymco of which I had 3 and enjoyed all them and this Forum. I have attended another Forum but it doesn't compare to this one in any way. So, the logger's on here, feel good about the people that operate this on...it is hard to find anything better or even as good! I wish this Forum many year's of service and Thank's.

PassedByAScooter

• View Profile
Re: Opinion of This Forum
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 11:17:26 PM »
Sylski, I have to agree with you. When I joined about a year ago, I was nervous to interact too much in fear that this forum would be like all the others - PC jerks who over-react to anything, and are very unwelcoming. The core people on here have always been helpful, and it has made owning a Kymco, and it's occassional quirks, quite enjoyable! The community can definitely help make owning a brand much more appealing. This forum has done that for me! ;D

2010 Kymco Yager
2009 Kymco Agility 125

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 01:47:49 AM »
This is the best f*ckn forum in the whole world...Why? because the moderator or moderators treat us like adults...yes, adults.... even though we act like kids...sometimes, Lol! Other forums, you get slapped by just typing on all caps, and a lot of other fckn rules....

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 02:32:50 AM »
 8)
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

bigalsnow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 04:42:03 AM »
I wish it was easier to load normal size photos, only minor complaint.  The tech stuff and general conversations are wonderful.

SylSki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 08:13:00 AM »
It's nice to know that other's realize and agree. I have had an interesting stay on this Forum as long as I have had my Kymco's. I'm the type of person never satisfied with thing's and move on but I never felt this way about this Forum. Since I have moved on to another scooter brand, I would really enjoy having these adminstrator's carry that type of Forum also. I'm sure it would be well used and many people other than myself that would wish it were so. Once again....Thank's Kymco Forum.

houndguy

• Fear the mangy mutt!
  • Your idiotism amuses me.
    • View Profile
    • Scooter Revolution!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 03:27:54 PM »
So far I've mixed emotions.  I owned a Burgman for a long time and had the Kymco Xciting 500 "forced" on me due to several reasons (Mostly I needed a bike and only had 5K to play with...and I could not find another Burgman I wanted in that price range).  The Kymco (or Kimmie as I call her) has surprised me with how agile and speedy she is.  Well I may not love Kimmie she is certainly a fun bike and I can see lots and lots of (s)miles on her. 

That being said I don't find this board as active as the Burgman boards are.  That could be due to just shear #'s.  I have found the people helpful and friendly and I'm sure I'll have more technical questions as I start to make mods and work on her.  I've no doubt this board will be helpful in that as well.

I would like to see more video's about general maintenance and such added to the site.  More info on obtaining parts, etc.  Overall I'm happy.  :)
Just another scooter blog - http://www.2smallerwheels.blogspot.com

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 08:12:04 PM »
What they said. Good Joes and Joeys on here :)

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013, 06:27:40 PM »
I like this place. Good group of folks here.

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 06:32:40 PM »
I should add that this place would be perfect if they just banned that Vivo character.  ::) ;) ;D

MassScoot

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013, 07:49:38 PM »
I should add that this place would be perfect if they just banned that Vivo character.  ::) ;) ;D

Vivo ROCKS!!!! Plus he owns a Super 8 150cc like I do! I know...you're just busting chops!
Gloucester, MA. (Home of the Perfect Storm)
2012 Silver Kymco GT300i (Biondi Windshield/Shad SH40 Cargo Topcase)
2015 White Honda PCX150 (Shad SH37 Topcase)
2013 Yellow Lance PCH125 (Shad SH33 Topcase)

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 01:47:40 AM »

MODERATOR!!! ;D ;D ;D

/

« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 01:52:55 AM by Vivo »

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 02:34:16 AM »
When you get into good better best it often comes down to taste. I moderate a travel web site and think I do a great hands off job, but that's just me. This forum is a great example of people moderating themselves. I belong to another forum, one on boats, it is by far busier then here and has several mods, they are all needed as when you have members n the 10's of thousands people can get out of hand and things happen fast.

I have no complaints on this forum.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 05:25:48 AM »
MODERATOR!!! ;D ;D ;D

/

Hey I resemble that drawing.  :o

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 06:19:53 AM »