Author Topic: DO NOT BUY from KYMCOPARTSONLINE.COM  (Read 20161 times)

Yager200i

• View Profile
Re: DO NOT BUY from KYMCOPARTSONLINE.COM
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2015, 04:41:30 PM »
Thanks Beermak, and Yager if you ever need anything from Kymco PM me and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Will do. I've been looking for a good parts supplier, since I'm doing experiments and that generally entails buying the OEM parts and either modifying them or creating a new part based upon the old part that'll fit in the old part's place but provide better / new functionality.

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2015, 05:05:04 PM »
Next time you need something eMail me on my work box carter@columbiascooters.com
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2015, 06:29:52 PM »
For what it is worth: Kymcopartsonline.com shows an address in their "contact us" spot as 863 N. Batavia St., Orange, CA 92868. No phone number. KymcoUSA.com lists the nearest dealer as Scooter Shop, 942 W. Collins, Orange, CA 92867. Tel 714 289 8394 which is inoperable. I thought they might be related. Be interesting to track these jokers down. Could be like Scooter Depot in Irvine: buncha deadbeats!

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

Yager200i

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2015, 02:35:26 AM »
Scootershop.com IS KymcoPartsOnline.com. Check the headers of the emails I posted above, you'll see the KymcoPartsOnline.com guy is emailing from a ScooterShop.com server.

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2015, 07:55:26 PM »
Sure is! That's a slam-dunk!

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2015, 04:57:19 AM »
Surprise!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

rofrev

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2015, 12:37:52 AM »
Amazing, since December 5, 2015 I shipped my spare no . this is a scam . still they operate with impunity on the web . do not buy into this company Kymcopartsonline .

Sending mail claiming and occasionally I respond if I need spare parts and return of funds before any response that I choose not solve the problem, no replacement or refund of funds.

Only cheat .

I hope some unhappy customer can visit and burn the place down

Increíble, desde el 05 de diciembre de 2015 no me despachan mis repuestos. esto es una estafa. aun funcionan impunemente en la web. no compren en esta empresa Kymcopartsonline.

Envío mail reclamando y me responden ocasionalmente que si necesito los repuestos y devolucion de los fondos, ante cualquier respuesta que elija no me solucionan el problema, no hay repuestos ni devolución de fondos.

Solo estafan.

Espero que algún cliente descontento los pueda visitar y quemar el local.

Chris0381

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2015, 12:56:47 AM »
maybe one of these guys can help

2013 Super 8 50cc 2T Air Cooled Mfg'd 2012
Stock pipe derestriction
Smooth Boss
6.5gm Dr Pulley sliders
Malossi Torsion Controller
Malossi Fly Clutch- yellow springs
Polini Variator
#95 Main Jet
Purple Malossi Contra Spring
42 MPH on the flats with the wind

newby

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2016, 11:36:45 AM »
KPM1, you  may have won the dumb ass of the day award, but just the fact that  you care enough to respond on a forum totally unrelated to your site,  tells me all i need to know about your company! KPM1 will almost certainly be my first choice for parts the next time I need parts online.

Chris0381

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2016, 11:52:21 AM »
This is why you should always buy 2 brand new bikes the same so you can keep one for spare parts.

Seriously, always check reviews online if you can as like what we are reading here etc. YELP can be informative but needs a good amount of reviews to be accurate as sock puppets do come out of the woodwork.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 12:08:32 PM by Chris0381 »
2013 Super 8 50cc 2T Air Cooled Mfg'd 2012
Stock pipe derestriction
Smooth Boss
6.5gm Dr Pulley sliders
Malossi Torsion Controller
Malossi Fly Clutch- yellow springs
Polini Variator
#95 Main Jet
Purple Malossi Contra Spring
42 MPH on the flats with the wind

MJR

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2016, 04:09:01 PM »
as sock puppets do come out of the woodwork.

Extortionists is more like some of what I've run into where I work. They buy a factory part then go to Yelp and leave a bad review because they found a Chinese part for less money so the general manager gives him his money back to take it down and if you look at this persons reviews 95% of them are negative. One should review the reviewer as well before making a judgment.
'03 Clipper Yellow Honda Reflex
'03 Coast Cyan Atlantic 500
'14 White MyRoad 700i
'09 Mirage White Burgman 650
'06 Oort Gray Burgman 650 project
'05 Sonic Silver Burgman 650 project
'03 Space Blue Burgman 650, rebuilt/upgraded CVT w/Polish adapter
'03 Space Blue Burgman 650 parts bike

MJR

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2016, 04:41:56 PM »
Hello Kymco Nation,

We are writing today from KymcoPartsMonster.

Two questions for you.

When are you going to update your web site for the MyRoad 700i? The Kymco listings don't go above 500cc. I have a parts catalog and even dropping in a part number like 23100-KKE5-E00 for the drive belt turns up nothing.

Second can you get parts from overseas markets? Here in North America the MyRoad does not have the LED front turn signal (winker they call it) lights in the front fairing just an empty lens/housing with the signal light on the mirrors here. I would like to buy a pair and swap them out. I have two possible part numbers for them 33400-KKE5-E02 and 33450-KKE5-E02 or 33400-KKE5-E00 and 33450-KKE5-E00. Here's a photo showing them illuminated.

'03 Clipper Yellow Honda Reflex
'03 Coast Cyan Atlantic 500
'14 White MyRoad 700i
'09 Mirage White Burgman 650
'06 Oort Gray Burgman 650 project
'05 Sonic Silver Burgman 650 project
'03 Space Blue Burgman 650, rebuilt/upgraded CVT w/Polish adapter
'03 Space Blue Burgman 650 parts bike

yodaismycopilot

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2016, 01:26:16 AM »
I ordered some body panels from them earlier this year and it took them 2 months to arrive, no email, no reason. They kept saying that the parts were being shipped to Atlanta. I now order from www.partspitstop.com. Ordered more body panels and they arrived withing 7 business days and were cheaper.

Thanks. Yet, they list only Honda, Yamaha, and Suzuki for scooter parts...

http://www.partspitstop.com/

newby

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2016, 03:35:14 PM »
Hello Kymco Nation,

We are writing today from KymcoPartsMonster.  We are not here to solicit business, but rather to address some of the issues expressed on this forum.  I am always disappointed when our company fails to meet customer expectations.  We certainly don't set out to "suck".  The guys that work here do their best.  We are a full service Yamaha-Suzuki-Polaris-Vctory-Kymco dealership; and we operate a series of e-commerce websites specializing in OEM parts.   We certainly understand the issues you experience with your Kymco products as well as obtaining parts.  Kymco's headquarters is about an hour away from us.  We get shipments very quickly, but they don't do a good job of fulfilling our orders.   Kymco products are made in Taiwan.  The parts are shipped to Spartanburg SC from Taiwan.  Kymco does not provide us with an ccurate parts fiche, and we have done our very best with outsourcing these resources; such as the parts fiche on our site.  When parts are back-ordered, we do not receive updates from Kymco.  The parts are simply shipped in bulk as they receive the parts.  We do business with several major OEMs.  Kymco is by far the most challenging.  In fact, 95 percent of our complaints are related to Kymco orders.  Furthermore, those complaints tie up an inordinate amount of our staff's time.  It is the smallest piece of our e-commerce business, and by far the biggest challenge.  My staff is tired of being yelled at by Kymco customers, and we do not experience this level of hostility with our other brands; and then there are the challenges in dealing with Kymco corporate.  In the end, we have a pretty refined system.  We do our best to fulfill orders quickly.  We have no control over Kymco back-orders, and I have no confidence that Kymco is doing anything to improve their systems.  If I took a vote, our staff would all say we should kill the website and focus on the brands that generate more substantial revenue.  Obviously if we shut down the site, you can just order from another dealer. Remember, you can only buy OEM parts from OEM dealers in the United States, and only Kymco can order parts from Taiwan.  The system is what it is.  The question becomes, is it worth it?  For those of you that had a positive experience.  Thank you for speaking up. For those of you who had a negative experience.  We are certainly sorry.  Right this minute, I am very much considering killing the site, or selling it off to a smaller dealer that may be more willing to deal with the headaches. Thank Y'all and safe riding to all.

Ok Kymcopartsmontster, you cared enough to respond here. Perhaps you will respond to me. I called you 8 times today. I got disconnected each time, EXCEPT when you wanted my personal information pertaining to a  $100 gift card you are supposedly sending me. However, after all that, I tried to order a part and got transferred EVERY time, whereupon I got hung up on EVERY time. After about the third time, I began asking the operator to put a supervisor on the line WITHOUT putting me on hold. Then I was told to call 800 555 1212 for customer service, which as everyone but your operators knows, is a national information line!! Your customer service is COMPLETELY NONEXISTENT!! Very frustrated!

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2016, 04:11:46 PM »
Alternate take....
I have ordered from kymcopartsmonster several times - never an issue - and found the phone tech help to be courteous and spot-on each time I called!
Gather a bunch of parts for the order - as shipping is about the same for small orders and larger orders.
I rely on these folks for my Kymco parts.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()