Author Topic: Check engine light and blink code - can you tell me why?  (Read 9473 times)

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Check engine light and blink code - can you tell me why?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 04:09:33 PM »
urgay, YOU do NOT fit with this group with that attitude. This bunch is spring loaded to the "help" position. I seem to be the only one with a short fuse when it comes to the boneheads with the " Please help! Urgent help needed" who do not respond with what advice worked. Additionally, DEALERS have a poor reputation with us because they are mostly incompetent and unresponsive. There are exceptions but too few. Dealer employees like you are NEITHER needed NOR appreciated AND probably responsible for poor dealer response. There are folks on this forum who are way more technically competent and qualified than most dealer techs and are continually contributing to SOLUTIONS rather than being PROBLEMS like you. There. I have spent more time on this than I should have. We now return to more pleasant programming.....

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

bleys

• Ride what you like, not what other's like.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2013, 11:38:53 AM »
Hey all,

Look at the guys name "urgay".  He is obviously trying to be provocative and you are giving him what he wants.  By the way, I'm guessing he had time to look up the answer because he has NO Customers with his attitude.  Probably some fat old guy (okay that hits to close to home :)  ) spending all his time pretending to be some hot chick on the internet.  I say we ignore the jerk and make sure we have answered Scoundrel's question.  How about it Scoundrel?  Is the issue resolved yet?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 02:00:04 PM by bleys »
Bill
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
2009 Xciting 250Ri - gone :(
2014 Honda CTX700N

urgay

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 06:26:10 PM »
Ah the anonymity of the Internet at it finest.

It's nice ain't it.

Don't worry. We don't sell Kymcos anymore.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()