Author Topic: What aftermarket exhaust would you suggest?Include link/pictures if you have any  (Read 1116 times)

Shredder111

• View Profile
What aftermarket exhaust would you suggest for a Kymco Super 8 2T for a drastic increase in power? I'm looking at the Tecnigas Next R chrome pipe or TREK chrome pipe.. What are you using now? Please feel free to include pics and share your setup details :)

Sinner

• View Profile
I just ordered a Leo Vince ZX-R exhaust.  It was shipped today so when I receive it and get it installed I'll let you know how it is.  I also have a bunch of other items coming so but I will put on the exhaust first to see how if it helps out all by itself.  I ordered the pipe here http://www.spi-parts.com/scooter-parts-performance/kymco/kymco-50cc-scooters/kymco-super-8-50cc-2-stoke-air-cooled/leo-vince-hand-made-zx-r-exhaust.html     If you use the code ZUMAFORUMS you get 10% off.   

I also have a new carb, 70cc kit, variator, clutch, and de-restricted CDI coming. 

Shredder111

• View Profile
That one looks sick, but I wish they had it in chrome :( Keep us posted! :)

Shredder111

• View Profile
I ended up getting the pipe you included in the link. Of all the ones I checked out, that one seemed to be most appealing, visually. I also like the Tecnigas TREK, but that one was nowhere to be found.. The other Tecnigas models seemed to have no life..

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()