Author Topic: Kim Jung Un  (Read 6289 times)

Vivo

• View Profile
Kim Jung Un
« on: April 13, 2013, 08:34:17 AM »
North Korea.... a real threat?.... or not?

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
Re: Kim Jung Un
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 11:15:18 AM »
 :o Holy hot camel sh** gang! Sounds like it's time to assume the emergency position ....

Step 1: Find nice comfortable seat.

Step 2: Lean forward and put head between Knees.

Step 3: Now kiss arse goodbye !

Nahh, just kidding. Don't worry about it groovers, ol Kim what's his face is just a friggin tosser !!!

Besides, we've got more important things to take care of Vivo. We need a decent truck to get the band and all our equipment around for starters. Then there's band practice Tuesday and Thursday nights (which I've noticed you've been a bit slack on these last couple on weeks I might add), roadies to organize etc, etc, and your worrying about trivial crap like that. You just keep your mind on the job and get back to writing more material for the album okay, not wasting time worrying about that knobhead. We've got fan to please remember !
As Mr Marley famously sang; " Don't worry, 'bout a thing, coz every little thing's, gonna be alright'.
So, chill man. Go grab a beer or something, and get your mind back on our music alright.
Geez, I dunno Vivo. You can be such a worry wart sometimes.

Catch you soon ol mate.
Hairy Bob  8)

Damn the torpedoes .. full steam ahead !

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 04:00:10 PM »
To himself and the whole of North Korea. The west and their allies would destroy NK and Kimmy boy knows it. He is just saving faith with his people. He knows at anytime his military leaders can overthrow him so he must push the envelope to show the people he is in charge. If he lets the military do the talking he knows his days are numbered.

ts1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 07:53:55 PM »
US will conquer "liberate" every country, which could not defend himself.
Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, ...  and uncountable others.
Kim doesn't want North Korea to come next, that's why he needs deterrent nuclear forces. Brave guy!

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 08:21:36 PM »
He is a side show, watch the bad guy while the gov. Takescaway even more rights. The real danger is those we are told we elected.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

houndguy

• Fear the mangy mutt!
  • Your idiotism amuses me.
    • View Profile
    • Scooter Revolution!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 01:49:32 AM »
It's a little more complex than people think.   The Chinese want a buffer between SK and their own country.  NK is that buffer.  But if this Fat Ass does go to war I don't think they would support him.  Having a mad man that keeps pushing the line really does not serve their interests.

Plus if he were to go nuclear China would suffer the effects of that fallout. 

What I expect is that cooler heads will prevail and Kim will just be a talking head, if he manages to keep it.
Just another scooter blog - http://www.2smallerwheels.blogspot.com

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 12:22:38 PM »
It's a little more complex than people think.   The Chinese want a buffer between SK and their own country.  NK is that buffer.  But if this Fat Ass does go to war I don't think they would support him.  Having a mad man that keeps pushing the line really does not serve their interests.

Plus if he were to go nuclear China would suffer the effects of that fallout. 

What I expect is that cooler heads will prevail and Kim will just be a talking head, if he manages to keep it.
if China wanted the fat ass gone they would simply make it so, remember it is China that SK owes their existance to. If i remember my geography right NK is east of China so any fallout would be blown towards Japan and not China. If there is a war it,s only because we wanted or needed a war to reap the rewards that ckme with war.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Fogie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 05:42:18 PM »
I never would have imagined that my first post would be for a topic such as this, but the following seems to be appropriate:

2012 Kymco Frost (Yager) 200i - Toronto, Canada

houndguy

• Fear the mangy mutt!
  • Your idiotism amuses me.
    • View Profile
    • Scooter Revolution!
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2013, 06:04:16 PM »
For your first post that was classic.   ;D
Just another scooter blog - http://www.2smallerwheels.blogspot.com

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2013, 01:48:41 AM »
Welcome to the forum Fogie! Great first post!  ;D ;D ;D

@HB, no man.. not a worry wart...just looking for a nice new topic that will create some mental exercises for us forumers.... and break up that too much scooter talk.... ;)

My opinion, Kim, at 29 years old has too much toys he inherited from his father... he's more afraid of his own people than anybody or any country, and really needs the media to show to HIS PEOPLE that he's the man!.... but still, all must not take this for granted... he might just ask for LUNCH and a General might hear LAUNCH!   ;D ;D ;D

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 11:27:25 AM »
Well Vivo, there's only one thing for it ol mate. I reckon you and me should lobb over there ( us rock stars make really good diplomats as everyone knows ) , sit ol Kim baby down and very cool and calmly ask THE question I'm sure the whole world wants to know, and that's ... " Who cuts your hair man? "  Cos I reckon if we can point him in the direction of a decent hairdresser, when he looks in the mirror in the mornings, he might feel a whole lot better about himself and not be such an aggro little gitt ! Waddaya reckon amigo ?  8)
Damn the torpedoes .. full steam ahead !

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 02:40:50 AM »
Hahaha! H.B. maybe bring some cakes too!

Kim, oh Kim stop what you're doin' man
Or we might  step in just like in vietnam
Keep your toys, especially the nuke...
Or we'll throw you in a pool of puke...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 02:44:44 AM by Vivo »

MrKymco

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 09:19:02 PM »
He's a funny dude that could use some of this from his fine neighbors to the south

Why u mad, Kim. Be happy :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 09:21:59 PM by MrKymco »
scoots!

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 02:14:40 AM »
Why u mad, Kim. Be happy :)

He's just showing off what he has.... The world is showing off their products, tourist spots, cultures, stars... since he doesn't have any of those.... he's showing his toys...  ;D

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 02:20:39 AM »
He has to live with the knowledge that he'll never be as crazy as his wack job father was.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()