Author Topic: carol  (Read 3827 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
carol
« on: April 17, 2013, 04:12:18 AM »
Anyone heard from member Carol lately?
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: carol
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 05:51:31 AM »
Her last post was just 2 weeks ago....

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 02:27:44 AM »
theres a few members we have not seen on here in a while. I think everyone is out rideing......
they will be back when the scoot needs fixing...........

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 10:57:23 PM »
Carol does live up in Minnesota and they not been able to experience the joys of spring just yet. St.Paul-Minny got hit with snow storms last week. I am sure she will be posting again when spring finally comes to the upper mid west.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

Carol

• Brainerd, Minnesota
  • Look me up on facebook !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 04:49:48 AM »
 8)
   Out riding my ass.   I have been shoveling snow for over a friggin week!  I see that damn groundhog- I am gonna kick his hiney!

Thanks for missing my beauty and wit  though............I appreciate it.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to skid in broadside , thoroughly used up , totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!!"

Carol

• Brainerd, Minnesota
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 05:02:39 AM »
   This is what we are experiencing right now.  I drove home at 30mph and was the leader of the heading home parade.   We are encouraged to stay off the roads, hell, sounds like a good idea to me!  Expecting 6 to 8 inches of the white fluffy stuff overnight.......oh yay!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to skid in broadside , thoroughly used up , totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!!"

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 05:08:07 AM »
Shoveling the snow? You mean.... you've grown some muscles? or lost some weight?  Hmmm...

Carol

• Brainerd, Minnesota
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 05:12:51 AM »
    I now realize.............I hate winter & so do my knees.
   We have an awesome next door neighbor that loves to play with his snow blower.
   Brick path and deck is all I have to shovel (3 times today).
 1 week somewhere warm and dry would come in handy right about now.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 05:14:41 AM by Carol »

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 05:24:30 AM »
Can we exchange places? I's 100.4°F out here....I could use some snow....

Carol

• Brainerd, Minnesota
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 05:11:37 AM »

101.......eek, not real fond of baking either.  There is just no happy medium , I guess.  I gotta quit complaining, it isn't helping. 

How is everyone else out in Kymco land?

ScooterCommuter

• View Profile
Re: Re: carol
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 05:13:23 AM »
Can we exchange places? I's 100.4°F out here....I could use some snow....

Vivo,  you can come over here and shovel my driveway any time. While you're at it, could you keep an eye on the maple sap I put on to boil... >:D

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 05:17:45 AM »
World climate really sucks.... guess we have to deal with it....

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2013, 02:35:34 PM »
There is a saying in TN that,"Ain't cold enough this winter to kill the bugs," or "This cold winter will kill the bugs." Well, I have been in MN summer and winter. I know it gets real cold and snowy there, way colder than West TN and I have been eaten alive by MN bugs in the summer. This is another one of those things that northern people (called yankees) use to conclude Southerners are just a bit slow.....they are not by a long shot! They just are, ah, different. I'm married to a southern girl and she is a constant source of education! Shovel that snow, Carol! I don't miss that a bit!

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2013, 06:05:29 PM »
It's in the 80's this weekend in sunny northern california.  ;D :P ;) I won't add salt to the wounds by saying it's perfect riding weather. Nope, that be cruel.  ;)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 08:17:40 PM »
So no spring 4 carol, summer and winter only this yr.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()