Author Topic: I'm really pissed off at Scooter Parts International, does anyone know them?  (Read 1567 times)

Shredder111

• View Profile
Hi guys,

it's been 14 days and I still haven't received my exhaust, which is causing me to have to walk to work and back everyday, a two hour and twenty minute journey, one way. This is the third company that hasn't sent me my exhaust over the course of two months. I am giving it two more days and am cancelling the order. I had to call in to remind them to send it after they didn't get back to me for a week. It was supposedly sent on the 18th from California to North Carolina. Does anyone have experience with this company? http://www.spi-parts.com/

Thanks for your input..

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

it's been 14 days and I still haven't received my exhaust, which is causing me to have to walk to work and back everyday, a two hour and twenty minute journey, one way. This is the third company that hasn't sent me my exhaust over the course of two months. I am giving it two more days and am cancelling the order. I had to call in to remind them to send it after they didn't get back to me for a week. It was supposedly sent on the 18th from California to North Carolina. Does anyone have experience with this company? http://www.spi-parts.com/

Thanks for your input..

Didn't you ask them to ship it UPS/fedex/ or USPS with a tracking number? If not why not if so why wait so long for a follow up call. If you can improvise and get another garbage exhaust to use in the mean time, if all you need is a muffler you should be able to come up with something.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Shredder111

• View Profile
I don't have a garbage exhaust to use.. They shipped it via some table rate, which I don't know what is. I specifically asked for a tracking number and one was not provided. This is after I wrote them, after the 4 days they failed to ship it by themselves, like any reputable company would. I ordered it on the 12th. I didn't wait long at all to write them back. There are three companies Kymcoforum should not use, Scootertronics, Scooterpartsplace, and Scooterpartsinternational. Be careful guys. I have been waiting to get a new exhaust for two months because of these expletive deleted companies. I can't wait for the part to get in, if it does at all, because once it gets in they are going to hear it. They also failed to respond to me over the phone after the dozens of phone calls I've made because their line always goes to a message machine (SPI) I've done a ton of business over ebay and have dealt with normal companies and bad ones, unfortunately. This is not how business is done.

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
I would cancel and call your credit card company to make sure the charges are reversed. Then I get on the horn with Kymco and ask them to give you a few companies you can deal with to get your part.

Shredder111

• View Profile
I finally got it and even though it wasn't worth the wait, the pipe is really sweet. It took almost 2 months to get..

Yager200i

• View Profile
Only 2 months? Try ordering from KymcoPartsOnline.com... my order (a throttle position sensor and two radiator fan motors) took a total of 281 days to be delivered. And that was after numerous emails and phone calls from me to them, and them telling me it'd been shipped on two different dates. I finally had to threaten to take them to small claims court (since we're both in the same state), whereupon the parts arrived pretty quickly.

Contrast that with Kymco Parts Monster... I ordered items that aren't normally stocked for my bike (a 2010 Kymco Yager GT 200i), two valve rocker arms, the rocker arm shafts and an O2 sensor... and I got them a mere 12 days later.

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
I ordered parts, they came but SPI is VERY bad at communicating the status of your order. After waiting two weeks with the order "processing" only after asking what was going on did i find out they ordered some of my polini parts from Italy. Good prices, but expect to wait a while and not get replies to questions, and assume anything that says in stock is actually back ordered
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

kimura

• 2012 super 8 50cc 2t
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 03:03:01 AM by kimura »

blue

• View Profile
I ordered a drive beld from theam and got it in 4 days not to bad I would say. Sorry you are haveing a bad luck with theam.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()