Author Topic: Official Downtown Accessories Thread?  (Read 1565 times)

jwalz1

• View Profile
Official Downtown Accessories Thread?
« on: May 18, 2013, 11:31:39 PM »
I don't know if anyone like the idea but I thought it would be good to have a thread where people post pictures of accessories so when others are thinking of adding windshields, top cases, mirrors, or other things that they could have a pictorial reference of the different brands and what they look like on the scooter.  Maybe we could even include the place we found the best price as well.

Anywho, here is my contribution.  Givi 33 liter Monokey (although monolock version looks identical) topcase with Givi Downtown specific mount:

moparkid

• View Profile
Re: Official Downtown Accessories Thread?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 03:02:04 PM »
Nice looking box. I need to do that to mine but I just cant get myself to go that route. I am still waiting and hoping some box manufacturer will design and market a box who's lines closely follows the lines and contours of the DT, more wing swept and less round. I think that box looks great on a Helix or Peoples because they have a more roundish body style compared to the DT. And it does look good on your bike....and the color too. Does that box come in a white?

jwalz1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 02:18:05 PM »
No, it does not come in white, although Shad and Bestem can be bought in white.  You can get colored plates that slap on the top, but silver is the closest. (as well as key less entry and brake light kits but they are pricey.)

lizzaanne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 12:13:44 PM »
Good Idea for the thread!  I ordered a Givi E52 top case for my DT and will post a pic after it's installed. Thanks.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()