Author Topic: Interchangeable Pulsar Parts?  (Read 972 times)

meyer

• View Profile
Interchangeable Pulsar Parts?
« on: May 19, 2013, 10:44:32 PM »
Firstly I would just like to thank Vivo for the handlebar tip, much appreciated.

Now I have a question for the Pulsar 125 riding community, probably been asked a hundred times before but worth a try.
Looking for spares for my 2010 Pulsar I find a lot of bits on ebay but they are mostly for the 2008/2009 models. Are the bits interchangeable between the various years? (specifically thinking of the clocks and exhaust, as per my earlier post).
I need to keep the costs down at the moment so new stuff from Kymco is not an option (£180 for an exhaust, for example), meaning I have to  trawl ebay instead.
Thanks.

smithy5271

• View Profile
Re: Interchangeable Pulsar Parts?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 04:48:39 AM »
Hello sorry no useful advice , infact I now hope you are able to tell me if you.were successful in finding a replacement exhaust .

Thanks Paul

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Interchangeable Pulsar Parts?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 06:21:38 AM »
Do this... In your other post I linked Stadium Yamaha. Go to the page that has your bike, and look up the part numbers of the bitys you want. Then look to see if an earlier model has the same part number.
That will answer your question. 90% of the time all the models are the same thru the entire run of years.
Be careful what you buy on ebay. Some parts are ... cheap!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()