Author Topic: Anyone know how to set the time on the Yager GT 200i  (Read 1396 times)

nu2scoot

• View Profile
Anyone know how to set the time on the Yager GT 200i
« on: June 20, 2013, 12:28:29 PM »
I have a Yager GT 200i and can never remember how to set the time after putting the battery back in after the winter.  There are 2 buttons: top (Mode) and bottom (Adj).  Pressing the top toggles between MPG and KPH, pressing the bottom toggles between ODO, Trip1, and Trip 2.  Pressing both button appears to do the function for the top or bottom buttons.  Hmm,  maybe I am just not pressing them at the same time?!?

I set it once and seemed easy but escapes me now.

Wil B.

• View Profile
Re: Anyone know how to set the time on the Yager GT 200i
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 01:44:35 PM »
I've had the same problem.  Was able to set the time OK the first couple of years I owned, but can't seem to find the trick again!  I've kinda given up.

Wil B.
Broadview, IL

'71 Guzzi Ambassador
'91 Nighthawk
'04 Kymco Super 9
'10 Kymco Yager 200gt

Wil B.

2010 Kymco Yager 200
2004 Ktmco Super 9
2014 Honda CTX
"I am not a number. I'm a FREE MAN!"

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 02:10:58 PM »
Push the ADJ button the number of times to get to the ODO. Then, push MODE and ADJ simultaneously and hold until the hours start flashing. Then push the ADJ button  to get the hours to read what you want. Then MODE and ADJ until the minutes flash. ADJ until the minutes are right. Then don't do anything until flashing stops and your time is set! Then ADJ until you get the odometer you want. Pushing just MODE will shift between Km and Miles.

Call me in the morning to see if this really works!

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

MotoRandy123

• Lets Ride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 09:24:29 PM »
If you think that's hard try to reset the oil change light!

You have to guess when it's selected as it doesn't flash.
2012 Yager GT 200I - Southern NH

nu2scoot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 01:04:54 AM »
Thanks, Karl.  That's what I was missing.  I figured it out last night when I tried holding both buttons and finally saw the Trip get zeroed.  Once I used the ADJ button to get it to ODO,  both buttons did get me into the set time.

I better write this down somewhere cause I know I'll forget next year...   :D
Ken

Push the ADJ button the number of times to get to the ODO. Then, push MODE and ADJ simultaneously and hold until the hours start flashing. Then push the ADJ button  to get the hours to read what you want. Then MODE and ADJ until the minutes flash. ADJ until the minutes are right. Then don't do anything until flashing stops and your time is set! Then ADJ until you get the odometer you want. Pushing just MODE will shift between Km and Miles.

Call me in the morning to see if this really works!

Karl

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()