Author Topic: Kymco agility 50cc 80cc bore kit upgrade now what ?  (Read 1112 times)

MrBurt90

• View Profile
Kymco agility 50cc 80cc bore kit upgrade now what ?
« on: July 09, 2013, 11:04:48 AM »
 8) Good afternoon..
I Need some info on whats best to buy now i have just put in a 80cc bore with 84 jet.. any idea's on what i should do now. also i am looking at buying a primary gear upgrade.. but currently out of stock for a while does anyone else know where i could purchase one in the UK. THANKS GUYS  :P

drewfish

• View Profile
Re: Kymco agility 50cc 80cc bore kit upgrade now what ?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 05:42:05 PM »
The jet your using is for a 50cc motor I'm a old school tuner what I would do is start with say a 90-92 jet work your way up in jet sizes till you've gone to far then come back till it pulls hard through the hole rev range and that's it you've got the perfect jet for you're bike. I probably would go up a size in the idle jet first. This will eliminate any flat spot at the beginning when your starting to rap it on, 2 strokes hit there power band when the fuel is starting to lean of,so  a ritcher idle jet will keep the motor cool and the correct main jet should be leaning of at max rev's. it's some thing you need time and a long straight to get right so have fun timing your self to get the best results dont just guess plus any mod you do after you need to do it all over again. Ps on a stock bike I would leave the idle jet as is,if you change the exhaust from stock it will be worth doing. I hope this helps everyone this is track side tuning the way it was be for the computer came along. I still think its the best coz every bike is different.cheers
Go hard or die trying,lol

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()