Author Topic: city wheels onto normal agility  (Read 1343 times)

Kymcomadness

• View Profile
city wheels onto normal agility
« on: July 13, 2013, 01:08:50 PM »
Hello I'm just wondering about some mods and upgrades for my a50 looking to change my 12 inch wheels to the gity 16 inch wheels I've messurged the the clearance and there is Enough room but would it be a simple bolt on and would I have to change my cvt because it is thoereticly gear up the bike

blue

• View Profile
Re: city wheels onto normal agility
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 03:23:37 AM »
Dont think you can do it because of the drum bracks will not line up. the drum will be to big.

Kymcomadness

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 09:17:12 AM »
Thank you blue oh well ill find something else to do to It I'm happy with my speed I get 46 on flats downhill just tipping 50and up hill 25 to 30 I miss my 125 why oh why didn't I have to crash that beauty

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 10:31:03 AM »
Looks like you reached your top speed of what you can get out of it.If ya like doing things to it. Do some paint work or body repair or other mods.

Kymcomadness

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 10:50:08 AM »
Think I mike take all my fairings off and be a total clean freak on every serface and take a a heat gun to my black plastics I want it to look new again what MOds you done to yours blue

reg

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 02:31:45 PM »
Sorry to butt in guys but what is this stuff about using a heat gun on black plastics?

Sounds interesting

Kymcomadness

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 04:23:16 PM »
Its to restore colour into it from where the sun gets to them its a long and slow prosess where you heat up the black plastics be careful not to over heat though you can get back to black bumper treatment but this is only a month by month fix and donsnt last the heat gun method is use on car restorations to bring orginal plastic to there former glory I've done my all my black plastics and looks new now just for a respray if you have got any PICS of your mods please post

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 05:10:16 PM »
Think I mike take all my fairings off and be a total clean freak on every serface and take a a heat gun to my black plastics I want it to look new again what MOds you done to yours blue

Here is all I have done so far. cut the cdi up the jet 85 and drilled holes in the stock air box.
and took 3 to4 mm off the drive boss. Hooked up some new lights so I can see the road kill better.
O ya put in a 20mm carb. I can do 45 easy . 35 up hills. I do have a open air filter I throw on when on long trips and I know its not going to rain.And I hooked up a cig.lighter for extra elc. stuff. and I have a horn that plays music I can hook up......LOL

Kymcomadness

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2013, 05:25:16 PM »
Here is all I have done so far. cut the cdi up the jet 85 and drilled holes in the stock air box.
and took 3 to4 mm off the drive boss. Hooked up some new lights so I can see the road kill better.
O ya put in a 20mm carb. I can do 45 easy . 35 up hills. I do have a open air filter I throw on when on long trips and I know its not going to rain.And I hooked up a cig.lighter for extra elc. stuff. and I have a horn that plays music I can hook up......LOL
Very very nice what's lights do you have hooked up I wouldn't mind mine are still stock ! And how did you do that blue ?

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2013, 06:56:20 PM »
Very very nice what's lights do you have hooked up I wouldn't mind mine are still stock ! And how did you do that blue ?
walmart sales theam in the auto dep.they are fog lights and they will work of any 12 v battery.I have mine hooked up right to the main light switch I took the stock lights off because the socket burned up on me.They are mounted down by the front tire wear the orange ref. are at. Im thinking of puting reg on and off switch on that came with theam but not sure yet.the stock wireing works but you have to hold the brights down when u want theam to work.the running lights are fine.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()