Author Topic: It happened to me... SMIDSY.  (Read 3231 times)

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: It happened to me... SMIDSY.
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2013, 01:33:43 AM »
Damn, Damn,Damn... sorry to hear that Sonic.... get well very soon...

BTW, are you sure this Chevy guy did not do this intentionally?  There are lots of "scooter haters" around us you see....
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 01:36:24 AM by Vivo »

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2013, 01:49:07 PM »
Wow! So sorry to hear this, hope you heal fast and get back to doing some riding. Feel better!
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

PassedByAScooter

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2013, 03:29:43 PM »
Sorry to hear about this Sonic! I want to kick the sh** out of this driver for you! I feel your pain. My morbid sense of humor, and my attempt to distract from the discomfort of any situation, makes me want to say, "sh**, your YouTube views are about to skyrocket, but for the wrong reasons!"
In all seriousness, the recovery is going to be slow. It's been 3 weeks out for me, with injuries that aren't even close to as severe as yours, and I still feel like I was hit by that freaking car yesterday.
Take things slow, buddy. Call a lawyer to handle to everything. This means you can talk to ONLY the lawyer, instead of up to a dozen different people. This allows you to focus on resting and healing.

Wishing you a quick recovery!

2010 Kymco Yager
2009 Kymco Agility 125

JOB

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2013, 04:11:43 AM »
Sonic, sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you heal quickly and completely. I have been injured in 3 auto wrecks in the 70 s and I know the frustration you must be feeling. My prayers are with you. Job

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()