Author Topic: Biondi Windshield  (Read 1201 times)

Hopper

• View Profile
Biondi Windshield
« on: July 27, 2013, 05:43:17 PM »
I just spoke with Bob at Scooterworks in MS. and he tells me the Biondi windshield is no longer in production. Does any one know where I might get one? I have read on this forum about the Givi D294 ST windshield and they are available at near the same price. Is this a good replacement for the Biondi?

duesouth

• View Profile
Re: Biondi Windshield
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 09:15:17 PM »
Can't really speak to the Givi, but it looks good, and perhaps it's a bit shorter than the Bondi which I would like. I wonder if someone here knows? I have the Bondi, and only ride with it on during the winter months. It's great at blocking the wind, other than I got a slight sensation of the wind pushing down on my helmet. The reason I don't like the Bondi is that I've decided I don't like looking through a windshield on a motorcycle, but how would you know until you tried it? I like the more open view ahead, and felt the Bondi removed me too much from the riding experience. I'd like something between the stock screen and the Bondi. I'm in the vast minority on this, most love it, but it's something to consider.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()