Author Topic: Starting in damp weather  (Read 1001 times)

Love to Scoot

• View Profile
Starting in damp weather
« on: August 01, 2013, 05:53:30 PM »
Used to have major problems starting my 2007 Agility in damp weather.  Also, on and off on short trips, it did not want to restart.  I have always used an ethanol treatment but when I switched to Sta-Bil ethanol treatment and increased the dosage, I got amazing results.   At first, I used the amount recommended then I increased it slightly until I get a richer mix and with that, my starting problems are history.  I am so relieved as it was becoming a major issue.....I add the treatment to each tank of gas and I only use 93 octane.    I can't say exactly how much I add, it's just slightly over the recommended amount.  This may be something you have to feel your way through but I'm glad I tried adding more of the stuff.....it's a cheap remedy for a serious problem!    I've been surprised to talk to other scooter people who do not add the treatment, I was told at time of purchase that it is imperative.....so just to let you know.   I've learned a lot from these forums and I wanted to pass this on.    Go Scooters!   

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()