Author Topic: Can we see a picture of each member's scooter??!  (Read 29671 times)

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: Can we see a picture of each member's scooter??!
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2013, 01:37:11 AM »
Yes sir and the Yamaha runs well! It's like a large mini bike, easy to flip around, light but has a decent size motor.

One of my wishes is to have a unique, rare, vintage scoot like this one... something that you just don't see anymore.... that is one nice scoot...

Martfart

• View Profile
Can we see a picture of each member's scooter??!
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2013, 09:18:39 AM »
Super 9 l/c MY 2002.

New crank, bearings, piston, rings.

Bought it for 100$...

houndguy

• Fear the mangy mutt!
  • Your idiotism amuses me.
    • View Profile
    • Scooter Revolution!
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2013, 01:43:39 PM »
My first and second impressions of my 08 Kymco Xciting 500.

http://2smallerwheels.blogspot.com/search?q=kymco
Just another scooter blog - http://www.2smallerwheels.blogspot.com

RussBees

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2013, 01:20:09 AM »
One of my scoots....a 2012 Mustang 250 by CSC (California Scooter Co.)  The physical size is similar to a Cushman Eagle, but that's where the similarity ends.  This bike is very similar to the original Mustangs made in the 40's, 50's, and 60's in California.  Top speed is near 75 mph with a 5 speed transmission.  A BLAST!!

big blue

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2013, 05:23:49 PM »
RussBees- That was my second two wheeled ride a Mustang Pony. I lived in Glendale California then where they were built. The engine was a 312cc flat head single with about 13 HP. It ended it's life in the fender of a Ford station wagon. Here is a pic of that model...
2012 Kymco Like 200i LX (Sold)  Salem, Oregon USA

speedee86

• 2012 Kymco Xciting 500 RI ABS
    • View Profile
Re: Can we all post photos of our scooters?
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2013, 09:05:14 PM »
Ok, here ya go.

My normal daily transport :)
nice! neat color
always leave yourself an exit incase you get stuck in a pinch. RIDE SAFE!

speedee86

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2013, 09:14:24 PM »
2012 Xciting 500 RI w/ABS

paper

• I like naps
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2013, 05:05:55 PM »
Okee Dokee, pics and a short desciption..

Most recent, is a 2005 Kymco People 50
Got it cheap. Think it was a theft recovery. Plastic needs work, but it runs great! I'll need to stick another $150 in parts in it to put it back to the condition I'd like it to be. It's in my kitchen and I pull it to this spot and work on it when I have time.

Bought this 2007 Yamaha Majesty 400 this summer. Wanted a scooter that could do Interstate speed without working too hard. Added the topbox (Givi Copy)

1993 Honda Helix. Bought from a friend of a friend. Wasn't being ridden.. I changed that. :) My only complaint is that riding into a headwind or uphill, it's only good for about 60mph. Hence the reason for the Yamaha.. But I love the Helix to much to sell it. :)

2006 Yamati 150 Ordered it from a wholesaler. It's OK.. Never ride it.. I figure I'll clean it up and sell it when gas hits $5 a gallon.

2005 BMW R1200GS Been a BMW rider since 1987.. Amazing bike that does everything well and in comfort. Bought it used 4 years ago Spokane and rode it home. Been my long distance bike since.. The photo is taken right on the US/Canada border. The back tire is in Manitoba and the front is in Minnesota. Was riding to the land/lakelocked area of Minnsota near Angle Inlet, MN..

2002 Kawasaki KLR650 Had this for 10 years and it's my shorter distance ADVtouring bike. By shorter distance, I mean less than 3 days for no real reason. :) Great bike, does everything I ask of it.

And last but not least, my 1985 BMW R80. No idea how many miles on it, since the speedo was broken when I bought it years ago. It's my hot weather bike.. I love riding it, but I love riding all of them.

fvbean

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2013, 05:11:13 PM »
This is my personal ride at my scooter shop. Has 80 kit and 150 carb. Lots of fun.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 05:14:15 PM by fvbean »

speedee86

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2013, 05:06:13 PM »
This is my personal ride at my scooter shop. Has 80 kit and 150 carb. Lots of fun.

sweet, love the little ruckus's  they customize so nicely :)

Okee Dokee, pics and a short desciption..

Most recent, is a 2005 Kymco People 50
Got it cheap. Think it was a theft recovery. Plastic needs work, but it runs great! I'll need to stick another $150 in parts in it to put it back to the condition I'd like it to be. It's in my kitchen and I pull it to this spot and work on it when I have time.

Bought this 2007 Yamaha Majesty 400 this summer. Wanted a scooter that could do Interstate speed without working too hard. Added the topbox (Givi Copy)

1993 Honda Helix. Bought from a friend of a friend. Wasn't being ridden.. I changed that. :) My only complaint is that riding into a headwind or uphill, it's only good for about 60mph. Hence the reason for the Yamaha.. But I love the Helix to much to sell it. :)

2006 Yamati 150 Ordered it from a wholesaler. It's OK.. Never ride it.. I figure I'll clean it up and sell it when gas hits $5 a gallon.

2005 BMW R1200GS Been a BMW rider since 1987.. Amazing bike that does everything well and in comfort. Bought it used 4 years ago Spokane and rode it home. Been my long distance bike since.. The photo is taken right on the US/Canada border. The back tire is in Manitoba and the front is in Minnesota. Was riding to the land/lakelocked area of Minnsota near Angle Inlet, MN..

2002 Kawasaki KLR650 Had this for 10 years and it's my shorter distance ADVtouring bike. By shorter distance, I mean less than 3 days for no real reason. :) Great bike, does everything I ask of it.

And last but not least, my 1985 BMW R80. No idea how many miles on it, since the speedo was broken when I bought it years ago. It's my hot weather bike.. I love riding it, but I love riding all of them.

nice rides. quite the collection you got there :)

paper

• I like naps
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2013, 05:36:40 PM »
Thanks!
I just wish I could be riding.  :-[
7" of snow in the last couple days, more on the way, and it was -5F this morning..

Been working on the Kymco today. :)

Metreaus

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2013, 01:45:30 AM »
I guess I'll make a simple "journey" of what scooters I've owned...

My first scooter, a TaoTao ATM50-A1. Used and badly dogged out. Real PITA...took it back to the shop I bought it from.

My second scooter, a TaoTao CY50-T3. Ran great, but too many headaches with the dealer (over parts) made me give it back.

My third (and final) ChiCom scooter, a SunL SL50QT which I bought from a guy on Craigslist. Paid to have an 80cc BBK installed and the engine fried itself senseless. I gave it to a friend that rebuilt it with a 100cc BBK...I'm actually glad I got rid of it.

And now, on to Metreaus. I also bought it from a guy on Craigslist ($425, came with clean title and cover). Had 22,000 kilos on the odometer when I bought it and 300 more have been tacked on since. I f--ken love this thing! First photo is when I test drove the bike...

After being pleased with its miraculous performance, I bought it and brought it in for a good scrub down. It was sitting for a while, as the previous owner (who owns 5 cars) had no use for it.

All cleaned up, geared up, and ready to ride. Rode all over Richmond with no if's, and's, or painful butts!

Later on, I met up with a friend who owns a 150cc ChiCom (which actually runs perfectly) and got some chow. Good times!

JJJoseph

• Kymco Sento
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2013, 07:31:12 AM »
Here's my 2009 Kymco Sento with an 80cc cylinder kit & stainless exhaust.

luckychucky

• As long as you have your health
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2013, 12:06:44 AM »
my xciting 500Ri in Columbia MO 2013

RussBees

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2013, 01:52:20 AM »
One of my favorites and ridden alot since it came to live with me.  A 2013 Vespa GTV 300 IE:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 01:55:11 AM by RussBees »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()