Author Topic: k-pipe  (Read 993 times)

ginger cat

• View Profile
k-pipe
« on: August 20, 2013, 10:44:03 AM »
Can someone help me find a review of someone who owned this bike for at least a year.
The only thing i know that semi auto gearbox on bikes is usually unrealiable and due to its on a bike which means it gets exposured to dirt/water and etc.
My dealer says kymco motorcycles are kinda bad unless is KR or Zing.

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: k-pipe
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 06:15:38 AM »
Can someone help me find a review of someone who owned this bike for at least a year.
The only thing i know that semi auto gearbox on bikes is usually unrealiable and due to its on a bike which means it gets exposured to dirt/water and etc.
My dealer says kymco motorcycles are kinda bad unless is KR or Zing.

On the contrary, semi auto gearboxes are bullet proof... I've owned a couple... The original design is the Honda Cub in the 50's and they sold millions... you can pour used cooking oil inside and still will perform... It was so good, everybody copied it... Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, chinese Clones and even Kymco... in our country, 95% use bikes with this type of gearboxes... It's so good that they did not even bother to change the design ever since....

ginger cat

• View Profile
Re: k-pipe
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 09:30:09 PM »
My insurance runs out in October im thinking of going for a car or k-pipe or getting full license for over 125cc bikes and getting honda hornet which i love.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()