Author Topic: Kymco keychain  (Read 6364 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Kymco keychain
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2014, 02:47:54 AM »
Call Kymco USA. Tell them you are an active Kymco Forum (no affiliation) member. Perhaps they would do the human thing, and send you a ton of Kymco crap for free.
You can smmooozzzzzeeeee them over with the "Gee, I would not have to ask mommy for money if you..." routine.

If that don't work tell the operator to look out the window next to the gold Mini van... Parked right behind his/her car. That one is an attention getter.
Then you calmly say... " Do you feel me now?"
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2014, 03:12:24 AM »
I'd love to buy some KYMCO branded apparel. The cloth keychain is awesome. I've also seen some nice riding shirts in the kymco youtube page. Anyone know where to get it or do you just have to be a lucky one in an ebay auction?

Try the very end of this catalog:

www.kymco.gr/datafiles/files/ΑΞΕΣΟΥΑΡ
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

Mscmkr

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2014, 03:17:03 AM »

If that don't work tell the operator to look out the window next to the gold Mini van... Parked right behind his/her car. That one is an attention getter.
Then you calmly say... " Do you feel me now?"
[/quote]

Taking a line from The Dark Knight Rises, "hey I'm in charge here, (placing very large hand behind neck), "do you feel in charge?"

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2014, 04:11:08 AM »
I LOVE that one. I wish I had a boss to use it on.

Here's a true story from 10 years ago.

My 16yo daughter flew to NY for summer VaCa w/ friends. They spent too much money, and decided to take GrayHound back. I had to go to Jacksonville to sign a form stating THEY were responsible for transporting her as she was a minor.
11:00 pm her bus arrived in St. Augustine but she did not. I called Jacksonville, and they told me her bus broke down twice, and in the transfers they "lost track" of her.
I told the operator she was wasting time with me, and to get on the phones, and F'ing Find Her!
She told me there are no outside lines for her to call out from, and I would have to wait until her "system" passed along the information.

I responded with... IF I were to tell you I have placed a bomb in your office I do believe you would find an "outside line". I suggest you use your new adrenaline rush, and the new motivation to find that line, and find my girl.

I informed her I was on my way to Jacksonville, and I better have my girls whereabouts known by the time I get there.

When I walked in to the depot I KNEW sh** was about to hit the fan. I asked for the station managers office, and yes... The sh** flew.

I told the group of nice looking fellas that unless they have my girl, the first man that approaches me will not be going straight home after his shift. Then I (quickly) injected the story I told you all. One of the head fed guys asked everyone to "stand down". I am talking Jacksonville cops/County Sherriff cops/Fl.State cops/Port authority cops/FBI cops/Homeland security cops.
They had found my daughter, and she was waiting in the managers office. Everyone went home.

The cool part is my daughter said she KNEW all the law was there cause of something I had done. She hugged me, and told me she loved me.

Moral of this is Kymco had better just give you some of their crap because it is NOTHING compared to what we all deal with every day.
Show them My post. I'll get your stuff!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 04:16:44 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

johnson

• Johnson
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2014, 05:15:35 PM »
I found a nice red Kymco baseball cap with the emblem stitched on the front of the cap on eBay.  It was around $7 and I use it when I take off my helmet to go inside wherever.
People S250 - 2007
Honda Metropolitan - 2002
Lance Cali Classic 125 - 2012
Peace Verona 2012 - sold
Lance Cali Classic 50 - 2011 - sold

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2014, 07:50:50 PM »
Johnson/Full member  LOL ::)

Not personal sir. I just noticed.

GLV55

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2014, 11:51:28 PM »
 ;D :D :D :D :o ;D :D :D
Only Zombie would have caught that one!
2014 Lance PCH 150
2007 Kymco People 150 (totaled by a drunk, Oct. 2013)
Nampa, ID

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 12:26:50 AM »
Maybe the only one to point it out...  ;)

nushipwright

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2014, 04:57:53 PM »
getting close...

Done!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 05:01:37 PM by nushipwright »
“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”  - Mark Twain
. mostly 2up city

DMblues01

• 2012 Kymco Super 8 150
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2014, 05:10:28 PM »
That is freakin' awesome!!
Nice scooter bling!  8)
Roxana, IL

Yoda is my spiritual leader.
Vader is my anger management coach!

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2014, 07:24:25 PM »
Beauty !!   Any possibility of purchasing one ?
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

Mscmkr

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2014, 01:28:36 AM »
Ok, now I really want one! Let's us know if we can buy any. 

nushipwright

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2014, 12:06:30 PM »
Yes, it can be purchased! Or better to say you can order one if you like.

I asked my friend who milled it for me if he would mill more for other people as well and he said yes. I also asked for the price and it isn't cheap. 30 Euros plus shipping. I had mine done cheaper since I have drawn/designed 95% of it, and since mine was the prototype.

Emailed my friend, the bare keychain without the engraving is 25 Euros I was told.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:31:06 PM by nushipwright »
“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”  - Mark Twain
. mostly 2up city

Mscmkr

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2014, 01:25:20 PM »
Well, sad to say that will price me out of it. A bit to rich for me. They are extremely cool though.

Ride safe, mscmkr

nushipwright

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2014, 07:37:42 PM »
Well, sad to say that will price me out of it. A bit to rich for me. They are extremely cool though.

Ride safe, mscmkr

I agree with you, the price is a bit high. But it wasn't mass produced somewhere in China. There is only one piece made for me.
With this you can have something unique, with the possibility to tailor it to your needs, eg. engraved with your own text/logo whatever.
. mostly 2up city

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()